[gtkmm] gtkmm segfaulting with g++ 3.3 and Gtk::Notebook

Hi,

I'm curious on why other people havn't experienced this as well, so I
thought I wanted to mention it on the list, in case anyone can find a
solution.

I reported Debian bug #204833 concerning gtkmm segfaulting when using
Gtk::Notebook and g++ 3.3. The URL, containing description and source
file which reproduces the problem is here:

I believe it's more of a g++ 3.3 bug than a gtkmm bug, so I havn't
reported the bug to gtkmm's bugzilla. But it would be great if someone
with more knowledge on the gtkmm code could track the problem down to a
smaller example, so the gcc bug can be fixed.

  - Morten.

--
http://mbrix.dk/