Re: [gtkmm] Gtk::CTree and pixmaps

Hello

In gtkmm-1.2 you can use the imageloader class to display pixmaps in a CList. Search for imageloader in the header-files or have a look at jagsnetworkslistview.cc in my program jagsmm (http://jags.sf.net) for an example. I am not sure of the exact filename but if you search the source for imageloader i think you will find something.

However, I think you should consider upgrading to gtkmm2 unless you're forced to use gtkmm-1.2 for some reason. It will be an improvement!!!

/Daniel