Re: [gtkmm] treemodels / treeviews with gtkmm2

Hello

You can find a very nice treemodel/treeview example in demos/gtk-demo in the gtkmm tarball. If you want another example you could take a look at "crossovertreeview.h/cc" in my project GSpeakers (http://gspeakers.sf.net).

Daniel Sundberg
dss home se