Re: [[gtkmm] hhg files and ccg files?]

"Tapan S. Parikh" <tap2k yahoo com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking to continue this work on gtkextramm2.  Basically I need the
> GtkExtra::Sheet very badly now.ow.
>
> Now I have never contributed to gtkmm, and frankly I dont understand
> this system with gtkmmproc and these .hhg and .ccg files.  How do I turn
> these into code and compile them?  Is there any documentation for the
> set of macros available?

Yes. See docs/internal:
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gtkmm-root/base/docs/internal/

If this documentation is not enough, then please search the list archives and
ask if you still need help. Then, if necessary, help us to improve the
documentation by providing patches.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net