Re: [gtkmm] Pixmaps are changeing their color

The colors are changeing for example from grey to red. I think that this
problem comes when there are two pixmaps which have the same char
defined for different colors.

for example:

if the first Pixmap starts as follows:

static char * Pixmap1[] = {
" 32 32 4 1",
"	c None",
".	c #FFFFFF",
"s	c #000000",
"+	c #AAAAAA",
}
and the 2nd looks like this
static char * Pixmap1[] = {
" 32 32 4 1",
"	c None",
".	c #FF0000",
"s	c #000000",
"+	c #AAAAAA",
}

the color "." is changing.

"Koecher Rainer ETR.ETB2" <Rainer Koecher ElinEbgTraction at> writes:

> Does anybody know this problem?
>
> There are some Gtk::Pixmaps in a form. I'm changeing the pixmaps
> dynamically with Gtk::Pixmap::set(filename). This Works fine on one
> PC. When I tried to run the program on an other machine it works too,
> but all other pixmaps are changeing their colors.

It couldn't perhaps be a problem with a 256 color display? Do the colors
change much or just a little?

--
Ole Laursen