Re: [gtkmm] book: inline example code?

Hi,

* Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net> [2002-10-16 14:35:52]:
> The "programming in gtkmm" contains example code, which is the same as that in
> the gtkmm distribution. It's quite tedious to keep them in sync, because the
> current version of DocBook XML doesn't have a way to include them
> automatically.
>
> So unless anyone has any objections, or solutions, I'm just going to mention
> their locations rather than include the code itself. I hear that a future
> version of DocBook XML will be able to do it properly.

I think it's silly to remove such a great thing from the documentation
just because it's hard to maintain.

It's really nice when you read something that the code is right there.
(consider reading "The C++ Programming Language" by BS with a seperate
code-section you have to refer to all the time.)

So I "vote no", this will lower the quality of the "programming in
gtkmm" book quite a bit.

  - Morten.