RE: [Re:[[gtkmm] technical question: GTKMM_LIFECYCLE]

"Butler, Gerald" <gbutler Jewels COM> wrote:
> I believe, in my humble opinion, that what the GstMM
> developers want to do, they should do. However, I agree with M.C. that
calling
> it "manage" would be extremely misleading and confusing to end-users.

Quite apart from the advice I'm trying to give, you should remember that I am
the gnomemm maintainer and if the gstreamer wrappers want to be part of
gnomemm (gstreamer might become part of GNOME soon), then they have to get
past me. And I have always tried to favour API simplicity above all else.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net