Re: [[gtkmm] Help, Can't create subclassed window]

Murray Cumming wrote>
> Please see the entry about dynamic_cast<> in the gtkmm FAQ. And if that is not
> relevant then please provide simple-as-possible compileable test code in a
> bugzilla bug.

Ah, yep, that was it.  Although I don't know that I would have guessed
it, my code does not directly call the constructor of any of the super
classes and as near as I can figure is almost exactly the same as the
window class in the gtkmm_hello program which worked fine.  But, I guess
you never can tell what may trigger a bug.

I was using g++ 2.95 and switched to 3.0 and all is well now.

Thanks much.