Re: [gtkmm] strange class-problem

I've had similar problems to this in the past, and it was caused in my
case by not recompiling all source files which include the modified
class' header file. Try recompiling your entire project and see what
happens.

And if you've tried that already, I'm baffled.

--
Matthew Walton <mxw00u cs nott ac uk>