Re: [gtkmm] Update a Gtk::List

Am 18.07.2002 11:24 schrieb(en) Johan Johansson:
Hi !

Im a Java developer used to swing that tries to learn gtkmm. I have found
out in my version of the library, that there is a Gtk::List widget (which
btw seems to be missing in the current API reference).

I'm afraid I can't answer your gkt-- 1.2 specific questions but you should
be aware that in gtkmm 1.3, Gtk::List isn't missing without reason: the
underlying c interface in gtk+ 2.0 is deprecated and will be removed in
future versions. Gtk::TreeView, Gtk::[List,Tree]Store, etc. are your friends
now.

  Martin