Re: [gtkmm] Erros in sources in CVS

Is anyone running a overnight or weekly auto build from CVS? If not I
would be interested in setting one up and automatically posting fails to
the list. Wouldn't be for a few weeks though as I'm busy with fixing my
house up at the moment. I take it the compilers we are interested in are
gcc 2.96 and gcc 3.1?

Regards

Nick