RE: [gtkmm] TreeView widget - Double-Click

On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 16:00, Garriss, Michael wrote:
> That tells gtk to call your signal handler BEFORE theirs.  You should also
> return something from on_button_press.

It's probably more useful to say
"This makes GTK+ ignore the return value of your signal handler, and use
the return value of the default signal handler."

You can do it more obviously with connect_notify():
http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/reference/html/classGlib_1_1SignalProxy1.html#a2

This stuff is rarely needed. Most of the time gtkmm does what you
expect. I don't know whether this is a bug.

murray usa net