RE: [gtkmm] Gtk::Button issues

> > #1: on_pressed and on_released as mouse only?  That seems
> rather strange,
> > since, well, the button is pressed and released.  If that's
> the expected
> > behavior though, how do I go about making the keyboard
> actually call those
> > functions.
>
> Mmm, it is kind of strange I guess, but that's how I've always thought
> of them.

Well, GTK+ agrees with you.  Signals pressed and released aren't called when
using the keyboard.  Strange, but oh well.  Still, any hints on what to do
so this works?

> > #2: Nope, on_released gets called on a click,drag off button,release.
Its
> > inconsistent.  Bug.
>
> Hmm, that's odd. Does it do the same thing in pure GTK+? If so, then
> it's a GTK+ issue. Might even be intentional, although I have no idea
> why it might be.

GTK+ 2.0.5:

Press on button/release = pressed & clicked & released
Press on button/drag off button/release = pressed & released
Press off button/drag on button/release = nothing

So its a gtkmm bug then.

Alex Pavloff - apavloff eason com
Eason Technology -- www.eason.com