[gtkmm] gtkmm get-together

This small but significant group of people have all said that they will
attend the 1st Berlin gtkmm get-together on Saturday 5th October 2002:

Murray Cumming,
Daniel Elstner,
Gergõ Érdi,
Andreas Holzmann,
Paulo Pinto

If others can make it then please tell me ASAP. I need to organise the
accommodation soon, because it's getting close. I plan to just get rooms
for Saturday night, but tell me if you want something different.

Also, we will soon make up our minds about where we are going to meet -
some quietish restaurant/bar sounds like a good idea, to start with
anyway.

murrayc usa net