[GtkGLExt] Main Window visible must be set to no

Hi ppl,

This is my first email to this list.
Currently I'm developing a facial animation editor with OpenGL, GTK and LibGlade.
Surely I'm using GtkGLExt for OpenGL stuff.

My question is:
Why GtkGlExt only works when I load a main window widget with LibGlade and its Visible property is set to "no" ?

If it is set to "yes" (default state), simply the gdk_widget_set_gl_capability doesn't work in any widget belonging to the main window...

Any thoughts?

[]s
Bruce Sinner