Re: glibconfig.h file missing ?

> Gtk 2.6.0 I get a "glibconfig.h: No such file or directory" error.

> But all the
> other glib-2.0 header files are including it? So where is it? Did it get
> removed at some point?

Yes, indeed it is part of GLIB, both 1.x and 2.x, and I think it
should be in 'usr/lib/glib-2.0/include/glibconfig.h' or
'usr/lib/glib/include/glibconfig.h'.

So, probably it was removed. Maybe if you get it from the net and add
it manually in the right path, it will work fine.

regards

--
Antonio Gomes
E-mail: antonio gomes indt org br