Movinf the mouse pointer

Hello all,

I have implemented a way to rotate the view around a point in my 3D application, by using the mouse pointer: in fact when the left mouse button is hold down and the mouse is moved, the view rotates around. When this process
is going on, the mouse is hidden (i.e. its shape is an empty image).
My problem is that I would like to reset the mouse pointer position after each delta movement has been detected: in this way the mouse pointer is always placed in the original position it was when the mouse button was pressed. I do not know
how to do it, any help?

TIA
Luca