Re: Eclipse cannot find GTK+ libraries

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 16:21 +0000, polat ee bilkent edu tr wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using Fedora Core 3 and trying to compile a simple Hello World
> program by using GTK+ and Eclipse 3.0.2. But Eclipse cannot find
> either "config.h" or "gtk/gtk.h" (the source is given below and taken
> from http://bo.majewski.name/bluear/gnu/GTK/plain/index.htm )

I'd suggest not trying to use the "Managed Make" facilities of Eclipse
and instead create a "Standard Make" project - you can use a really
simple Makefile like:

===
CFLAGS=`pkg-config --cflags gtk+-2.0`
LDFLAGS=`pkg-config --cflags gtk+-2.0`

hello: hello.o
	$(CC) -o $@ $(LDFLAGS) hello.o
===

To start off with. (The config.h line in your code is extraneous,
just remove it. It's only used for autoconf based projects.)

Regards,
						Owen