Project: Oranna

Hello,
I've been doing the 'oranna' project for a few years, and I've realised
that I've undertaken a fairly large project.....

Details on it are at http://leederville.net/oranna

I'm wondering if anyone wants to contribute and 'join' the single man
team to get it doing more?

It needs
- overhaul of initial coding, the schema window
    (I've learnt a considerable amount in the time I've been doing it)

- Need more features added, such as procedure/package editing
  functionality

- Improvement and feature addition to sqleditor window

- Addition of features and enhancement of schema view window (would
  make more sense to do this after the first point above is done).

Let us know if anyone is interested!

Cheers

Joe

--
A great leader does not lead nations, a great leader Leads People.