About Dialog? Can I extend it?

Hi,

caling the gtk_show_about_dialog function gives several properties to set. among them I have authors, developers, translators, artists, documenters, etc.

However I have other names I must have in an other list with names. A special thanks list of names must be displayed. And then there's a list of code contributors. How can I add such a page to the notebook in the about dialog in an easy way?

I'm using the About Dialog from GTK+ 2.6.2

-Øystein