Re: drawing in a for-loop

Ian Strascina wrote:
Don't worry, everything is defined, signals connected to the callbacks, etc... I just want to know why this logic doesn't refresh the display after each iteration... Please help... Thanks...

This is my take...

gtk_widget_queue_draw_area() queues a redraw, which will then be performed when the main loop is idle. Since the for loop keeps the main loop busy, the redraw event is not processed until that loop finishes.

I suppose you could try a g_timeout_add() instead, if it's really that important?