Re: Setting tooltips on GtkComboBox

Egon Andersen wrote:
Hi,

I've tried to set tooltips on a GtkComboBox, but apparently this doesn't work. I've like another who asked on this list long ago tried to do it directly on the gtkcombobox and also tried on the child (gtkbin), but none of this seems to work. At least I don't get any tooltips :-(

Is this missing in the GtkComboBox or how do I make it work?

Problem solved!
Putting the GtkComboBox inside an GtkEventBox solved the problem.

Best regards
Egon Andersen