To: "Marco" <mscholtn xs4all nl>
Cc: <gtk-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: How to change the font of GtkComboBox popup list

Hi,

I'm trying to change the font of a GtkComboBox but i can only change the
font of the the 'label' part (that what's visible when popup is inactive)
I cannot find a way to change the font of the popup entry's, i tried with
gtk_container_forall() but that didn't work.
I have found a couple of simular questions with google, but no answers.
(hope i will have more luck this time)
Has anyone successfully done this?, is it even possible?
I'm using gtk+ 2.4

I don't have to to write a sample, but this shoule be enough:

GTK_LIST(GTK_COMBO(mywidget)->list)

And look up the docs for GtkList for how to change the look of it.

Stian Skjelstad aka mw|