help regarding gtk+

hi there,
we are plaing to develop a banking system in c language under linux.
you can make user interface using the GTK+ (glade) software.
there is one option called build program. once u build the project it generates .c files.

interface.c
support.c
main.c
callbacks.c

and also the respective .h files.
my problem is how to use those files..

can i use the code generated by the gtk+ software?

or which file i should compile and run so that i can get the userinterface.

or which file i should include in my atcual source code..

please help me regarding this. i have to finish this project as soon as possible.

regards,

Kushan P. Thakershy
+91-9890706687