fontconfig

Has anyone been successful in cross-compiling fontconfig? I'm compiling for the ARM. It is needed for Pango. fontconfig also needs expat and freetype, which I managed to cross-compile fine. I have not been able to find any documentation on how to do this.

During the make, it tries to run the binary fc.lang, but how can that be possible if fc.lang is compiled for a different processor?