Re: gtk+1.2 and xorg-6.8.2_rc2/freetype-2.1.0. Font problem.

Hello.

I'm a bit in despair. As I posted before I have
problems with fonts in gtk+1.2 library.

Look when I start xmms I see this messages in console:
peter camobap ~ $ xmms
Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet creation
Gdk-WARNING **:     JISX0208.1983-0
Gdk-WARNING **:     KSC5601.1987-0
Gdk-WARNING **:     GB2312.1980-0
Gdk-WARNING **:     JISX0201.1976-0

I removed spaces between this messages. What does this messages mean? May
be this helps to solve my problem.

BTW. IIRC Missing charsets in FontSet creation means I have wrong font
encoding in my gtkrc. I have utf-8 locale. So I tried to put there
iso10646-1 or just *-* without any success. What is the right encoding for
utf8?

Thank you for your attention,
Peter.