clarifications/help for compiling pango on msys platform

Greetings,

 I am trying to compile pango on windows with the msys/mingw tool. For some reasons, the modules (arabic, tibetan, syric, etc.) fail to compile (pango/modules/basic/ compiles like a charm though).

 I get this 'make: Nothing to be done for 'all'. message if I try to make any module ...

 Everything else seems to compile just fine, I'm wondering what could make those modules behave differently than other parts of pango. My knowledge on makefile is very limited though so hopefuly somebody can answer me :)

 Thanks,
  Math