Unable to locate module in module_path: "libbluecurve.so"

#1 - I'm a linux newbie ...

I'm really trying to get nessus up and running.   One of the things that is required is GTK+.  I think I've installed everything correctly, but possibly not.  When I run the nessus client I get the following error:

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path: "libbluecurve.so"

The OS is Red Hat Linux 9 (my first install of linux :-).

Can anybody help me get past this error?

Thx!

Do you Yahoo!?