Re: Setting widget style such as button color, text size.

Hi Heechul,

Labels and buttons don't have their own windows, so they don't have a background colour. If you want to set the colour separately, put them inside a GtkEventBox. I'm not sure about the flat frame.

I think .gtkrc files are not so hard to write. The easiest way is to look at some themes that do something similar to what you want, and modify them.

John