Re: Problems with text alignment in labels

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:49:23 +0200
Preben Randhol <randhol+gtk pvv org> wrote:

> Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares <flavio maqplas com br> wrote on 09/10/2003 (14:28) :
> > Hello all
> >
> > I'm developing an application made with glade-2 and all labels that I
> > attempt write 2 paragraphs (2 words, one in each line) with central
> > alignment, the 2nd paragraph doesn't centralize, there's some way to
> > do this ?
>
> It works for me in GtkAda.
>
> See attached glade files

I saw your file, I compiled it in C and it works, but if you put strings of diferent
sizes (you used label1=label2 in size (width)) will lost centralize, this is my situation;
I  thought if I change these properties using pango (that I don't know how to
use) in my code I will can fix, but I don't know what is the markup to align, now
I can change color, size, underline, but I don't know the markup to change align to
centralize, and none tutorial say how todo this.

Thanks for all help

--
Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares
flavio maqplas com br

MAQPLAS Indústria e Comércio de Máquinas LTDA.
http://www.maqplas.com.br