RE: Slow Rendering?

Hi again,

Oops! Of course! Sorry. GTK+ is version 2.2.1. I'm not
entirely sure what you mean by backend (sorry, I'm still
pretty new to this), but I think it's pangoxft. Running
pkg-config --list-all didn't show anything of interest,
but pkg-config --modversion xft found a version 2 so I'm
guessing that's what it's using?

Brooke