gtk_tree_view_column_get_cell_renderers - in no particular order?

Gtk doc says:
"GList* gtk_tree_view_column_get_cell_renderers (GtkTreeViewColumn *tree_column); Returns a newly-allocated GList of all the cell renderers in the column, in no particular order. The list must be freed with g_list_free()."
Why in no particular order? How can I identify the render I've iterated to?
I put in a treeview cell three different renderers (GtkCellRendererToggle, CustomComboRenderer, CustomSpinButtonRenderer) and I switch off some of them in particular situations.
So I need to understand in which order they are put into list.
   Igor Gorbounov