Re: Placing text over a GtkImage

Thanks, this is a beginning, but searching (little search) the Web I can't find
none tutorial about Pango, there's some specific place that I can find this (for newbies)?
I saw the libpango-doc & devhelp in my distro (Debian 3.0 Woody with Gnome2/GTK+2 packages),
but these texts are few didatics, there some tutorial for beginners (I have some knowledge
 in GTK+1.2 in c)  ?

Thanks for all help

Flavio Alberto