Re: Cannot set foreground colour of Entry widget

Edoardo Vigoni <vigoni aero polimi it> wrote on 24/07/2003 (09:53) :
> Try this code. I use this in gtk+-1.2 and work well. colore1 is the text
> color and colore2 the background color, I set also the font of the text,
> the widget is the entry:

This is what I do (except not in C) and it does not work. It works for a
Label in the same window so there is nothing wrong with allocating the
colours or something like that.

I'm beginning to believe it is a bug in Gtk+.

--
Preben Randhol -------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95 --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»