GTK and PHP Web Applications

Hi everyone!

My name is Decio and i am new to the list as well as to PHP GTK. I live in Brazil and I am primarily a designer but do love to do some programing in my spare time.

Well I have a question, and maybe you can help me.

Me and my fiancee have been developping a web application to help technicians manage their clients over the web. We are just about a week or so from finishing it, just for the fun of it, actually. Well the thing is that a few days ago her brother asked us if there was a way to use this application offline, like a windows application.

That's when I came to try and discover what PHP GTk was all about and i have just loved it. But I am wondering if there's any way I can port my application when it's finished to PHP GTk, or if I will have to do the job all over again.

In any of the two situations, what are the main aspects I should consider and have to keep in mind before doing it? variable, functions, MySQL interaction and all? Is there any tools in the web that could help me do the work?

Thanks for your help.

Décio

---