How to do like XINE application in full screen mode with Gtk+?

Hi all:
   Has anyone known how to do in this case?
   I want to one wigdet is in full screen mode, and
the other widget is used to setting the forward one,
as a control widget. The full screen widget is created
in "GTK_WINDOW_POPUP" type, and when I created the
control wodget with "GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL" type, the
result are the olny full screen widget shown. Although
I can create both widget with "GTK_WINDOW_POPUP" type,
but in this case, I cann't move the control widget!
   I had seen the XINE can do what I want, but it is
designd with X API, has anyone do known this with
Gtk+?

Thanks

–ぱ常Yahoo!集
Yahoo! 集╃芥 - ぐ或常Τぐ或常芥ぐ或常ぃ┣