g_param_spec_*?

Hey all,

what's the difference between g_param_spec_boxed(), g_param_spec_param()
and g_param_spec_object()? In what cases should I use which of these?
And what should I use in case of a GList*? I actually expected a
g_param_spec_list() or so, since there is a g_param_spec_value_array(),
though it's unclear to me whether this applies to a C-array, GArray,
GPtrArray, GByteArray or to all of them.

There's lots of API documentation on internet, but no explanation of
what it actually means. :-(.

Thanks,

Ronald

--
Ronald Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>
Linux Video/Multimedia developer