always a child window stacked highter than the parent window.

Hi,
I would put a dialog window higher than a main application program
window.

When I click a button in a parent window, a child window pops up.
 It is fine with pressing  mouse on the child window.
But with pressing mouse button  to press a button on the parent window,
the child widnow is stacked down to the parent window.

I want to keep the child window, which is a dialog box,  always on
higher thean the parent window.

I know it is possible but I do not know how.

Please, help me.

bkna besta cc
begin:vcard
n:Na, PhD;Bokyun