Re: suggestions on how add online docs to GUI?

Paul:

That is a great idea, but how do you insure that netscape
is installed?  Or better yet, is there a way to get the
KDE or gnome to fire up just the document itself, and let
it use whatever the default browser is???  Another
solution would be to require a specific browser, but that
seems unnecessarily limiting.  I have been wondering
about this for a while.  Thanks.

Neil