glib-config

Hi everybody!

I am trying to compile a program which uses GLIB and so I downloaded and
installed glib-2.0.1. After that I'm trying to configure the program I
wanted to compile in the first place and I get this classic error:

checking for GLIB - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The glib-config script installed by GLIB could not be found
*** If GLIB was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GLIB_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to glib-config.
configure: error: Cannot find glib - aborting

I have searched the mailinglist archive and found out that 'glib-config'
needs to be in the path. Only one problem though ... where is
glib-config? It didn't install here I think..(?) I have tried to locate
it but I can't find it anywhere. Did I do something wrong in the
install? (I only did a configure, make, make install).

Any hints appreciated!

- J.D. Karlgren