Re: bugs or missing features ?

Colin Leroy <colin colino net> writes:
> - User-definable accels (pointing on a menu item and hitting desired
> shortcut keys) do not work ;

They should work, if they don't it's an application bug.

> - Charles Kerr (pan's main developer) told me that accels without
> modifiers aren't handled.

Accels on menu items have to have modifiers, but widgets (such as the
list of news articles) can have shortcuts without modifiers.

In the case of Pan things like "next article" should be shortcuts on
the article list widget, not global accels.

Havoc