Re: How to set the font in gtk2

Hi,

Xuedong Zhang <zxd bu edu> writes:

> THanks, I find this works.
>
> Anyway, is there any documents about the rc file change from gtk 1.2 to
> gtk2.0?? Seems I cann't use same file because they are not compatible?

if I remember correctly this is the only incompatibility in the gtkrc
format. It is documented here:

  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-changes-2-0.html

  The 'font' and 'font_set' declarations in RC files are now ignored.
  There is a new 'font_name' field that holds the string form of a
  Pango font.

But it'd be nice indeed if there was a gtkrc(5) man page.

Salut, Sven