Re: change font size on of the label

>   I have created a button with a lable on it.
>I just would like to change the font size (even the type)
>of the text on the label.
>My questions are may I do it by coding? and what function
>call is that?

      gtk_widget_set_name (button, "name_for_button");

then in a GTK RC file:

     style "style for button {
       font = "your font specification"
     }

     widget "*name_for_button*" style "style_for_button"

then load the RC file. either make it ~/.gtkrc, or use
gtk_rc_parse(). Note that the last asterisk on the widget name is
necessary because the label is a child of the button. you could do it
more directly with:

      gtk_widget_set_name (label, "name_for_button");

then in a GTK RC file:

     style "style for label {
       font = "your font specification"
     }

     widget "*name_for_label" style "style_for_label"

Please don't try to do this via hard-coding. Your users (and even you)
will regret it later.

--p