Re: [gtkextra] Disabling middle mouse button paste in GtkSheet

>gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(sheet), "button_press_event", (GtkSignalFunc) ca
>llback, NULL);
>
>gboolean
>callback (GtkWidget *w, GdkEventButton *event, gpointer data) {
>
>}
>
>return TRUE or FALSE doesn't seem to matter, it still pastes the
text.

you need to stop the signal emission. use gtk_signal_emit_stop_by_name().

this is a tricky area of GTK+ 1.2, and one that has confused many
people (myself included). there are signs that it works in the way you
(and I) expect from reading the docs in GTK+ 1.3/2.0.

btw, i do this a lot on CLists where i want button press events in
certain columns to do special things (i.e. not select the row). works
like a charm.

--p