Re: memory allocation

You *can* set the parent yourself, but that isnt necessary. As long as
the table is in the window, anything you add to the table will be "in"
the window as well.

Later,
Chris

--

http://glimmer.sourceforge.net - My pet project
http://uberhackers.dhs.org - My personal website

./configure --prefix=/dev/mocha --enable-caffeine