GTK Perl -- treasures from the attic

Hi, guys.  I was cleaning out an old hard drive the other day and ran
across a project that I started and stopped in late 1999.  I meant
to tell this list but I guess I got temporarially distracted for two
years...

I really didn't like the design of the Gnome-Perl bindings, so I
wrote these to prove that it could be small, simple, and compatible.
No nightmarish config scripts, no gigantic C programs.

http://www.trestle.com/linux/GTK-Perl/index.html

To try them out, simply download, untar,
    perl Makefile.PL
    make (you may have to manually add `gtk-config --cflags` to CC
         in xs/Makefile.
    then, cd to the Examples directory and run some examples.

So...  What do you think?  Can anything be learned from these?

    - Scott