Re: font failbacks

Hi,

Ingo Krabbe <ikrabbe earthling net> writes:

> 	Again I have to say: THIS HAS TO BE DOCUMENTED AND SHOULD HAVE A DEFAULT
> WHICH HAS TO BE INSTALLED !!!

and again I have to say: shouting out load won't help to solve this
problem. Filing a bug-report would probably do, attaching a patch to
the bug-report would increase the probability a lot...

Just for your information, your configuration is outdated and won't
work as advertized with Pango version 0.22 or newer. PangoFT2 now
reads the same configuration file as PangoXft (and who would still
be using PangoX ?).

Salut, Sven