PHP-GTK question (Combobox and ListBoxes)

Hi,

I’m having trouble to get the selected option in a combo or list box. I’m experienced in PHP, but not GTK.

I have tried both types of boxes to list several values (in this case values from 5 to 34) so the user selects one and I would set a variable with that value for further use.

I use “select-child” to jump to my function that then has a simple echo to display the choice. The problem is that I can’t read the chosen value.

Documentation on PHP-GTK is understandably still very incomplete, I can’t find any hint through it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA,

Sergio Santos

ssantos netlandia pt