Re: off topic: gimp mailing lists

Sven,

Thanks alot.   The gimp homepage link to mailing lists
http://www.gimp.org/mailing_list.html has out of date information.  I sent three
mails to the mailing list referenced there before I realized that there was no
such list.  I think that the gnome page
http://www.gnome.org/resources/mailing-lists.html is also out of date in this
regard.

Both refer to gimp-user xcf berkeley org  which appears to have been closed back
in Feburary.

Thanks,
Jim