Re: gdk_gc_predraw error

John Cupitt wrote:

> yy wrote:
> > One is how to hide cursor? I don't want to show cursor.
>
> Hi yy, I guess you could make an empty cursor, and set that as the current. You
> need:
>
>         gdk_cursor_new_from_pixmap()
>         gdk_window_set_cursor()

I don't want to show cursor too, but I have problems with gdk_window_set_cursor

My code is:

GdkCursor *cursor;
.
.
.
cursor = gdk_cursor_new_from_pixmap(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL);
gdk_window_set_cursor(window_edit, cursor);

but the compiler say:
warning: passing arg 1 of gdk_label_set_text from incompatible pointer type

This is because window_edit was created from gtk_window_new(), and I don't know
make the window_edit compatible with gdk_ functions.

How to make this ?

Thanks for any help.

flaviothunder